BITSAT-2023 (Posted on 31-JAN-2023)
Applications are invited for registering into BITSAT-2023, the only
online admission test for admissions to Integrated first degree (B.E., B.Pharm and M.Sc.) programmes in BITS
Pilani campuses at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
Click Here to apply for BITSAT-2023.
Salient features of BITSAT-2023
• A candidate may appear a maximum of two times in BITSAT-2023.
• The examination will be organized in two sets of dates, BITSAT Session 1 (22nd
May to 26th May 2023) and BITSAT Session 2 (18th June to 22nd June 2023).
• The candidate can choose the Center, the Day, and slot of his/her convenience
to take the test, as described in the BITSAT-2023 brochure.
• A candidate may opt to appear twice, even at the time of the first
application. Such a candidate will then choose one slot from the first set of
dates and another from the second.
• A candidate may opt for any session ‘1’ or ‘2’ or ‘BOTH’.
• The student who do not apply/appear in Session 1 can also apply to appear in
Session 2 during the second application window from 23rd May to 12th June 2023.
• The application window will reopen immediately for Session 2 after the first
date of Session 1 of BITSAT.
• A candidate who chooses to appear twice will have to pay a sum of Rs. 5400
(for a male candidate) and Rs. 4400 (for a female candidate).
• A candidate who opts to appear once (Session 1 or Session 2), will pay a fee
of Rs. 3400 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 2900 (for a female candidate).
• If a candidate who opts to appear to Session 1 only, chooses then to apply
separately to appear a second time (Session 2), then he/she will have to pay an
additional sum of Rs. 2000 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 1500 (for a female
• The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• For a candidate who has appeared twice in BITSAT-2023, and then seeks
admission to any of the First Degree programmes in BITS Pilani, the higher of
the two scores will be considered for admission.
Admission office contact
For queries related to BITSAT-2023, you may mail us at: email@example.com for only fee-payment/receipt related queries.
firstname.lastname@example.org for any other (but not related to payment) queries.
You can also call us at the following numbers during Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 - 5:00 pm.
01596-255540, 01596-255330, 01596-255541, 01596-255294 or Fax: 01596-244183